Triathlon Training Camp Elche, Alicante, 19th-25th May, 2018: Cost £275
We are delighted to announce our Training Camp for 2018. This is an opportunity to spend a week training in warm weather with no distractions, and is a great way to get a good block of training done while having fun at the same time.
The location gives great access to the seafor open water swimming and mountains for cycling. We will be based in a house situated next to a sports centre (with swimming pool) which acts as a centre for local triathletes and swimmers in Elche.
This is mainly a triathlon training camp but there are plenty of options for swimmers (being next door to a pool and near the sea), runners or cyclists.
Flights from Birmingham are currently looking at around £120. Quality road bike hire is also available
What the camp inlcudes
The week will include:
- 6 nights self catering accommodation in a beautiful shared family house, next door to the gym and swimming pool
- Full structured programme for the week for all abilities (all sessions optional)
- Swim Video Analysis
- Run Video Analysis
- 1 coached run (plus other group runs)
- 1 coached swim session (plus other group swims)
- 1 coached open water session (plus other group swims)
- Bike routes on gpx files (all distances)
- Transition Practice
- Access to the gym
- Access to the swimming pool
- Option to join masters swim sessions
- Optional extras such as yoga and strength and conditioning
Please get in touch if you’re interested in joining us.